Every Business need the branding and advertising. We seriously look after the branding portion as it reflect the overall image and identity of the business. Enhancing the odds of success is what a proper marketing intends, regardless of the nature of business. This is where branding fits in as a very big part of marketing function, directed towards enhancing the perceived value of a product/service, a product line and a business, overtime. Effective brand management helps build loyal customers through a strong brand awareness, positive brand association or image and a good brand recall value. At Infinity Ideas, we believe branding is actually telling a story. Story about yourself, your business, product or service. We blend strategy, design, technology and marketing knowledge to design, develop and deliver a meaningful brand to our valued clients. Broadly speaking, we work to build, measure and manage the brand equity of every brand we associate with. Specifically, we design and implement branding elements, programs and activities “strategically” to get it done. When we get a brand to work for, we take it as our own.
Remember us for:
- Corporate Branding and Brand Consultancy
- Brand Development and Positioning
- Brand Identity Design (Brand Naming, Logo, Slogan, Jingles, etc.)
- Advertising (TVC, DTA, FM, Print Media, etc.)
- Visibility (hoardings, billboards, Wall Paintings, etc.)
- Promotional Paper (Brochure, Catalogue, Calendar, Visiting Cards, Notebooks/Pads, Envelope etc.)
- Promotional Merchandise (Clothing, Bags, Cup, Diaries, Stationeries, Gift Hampers, etc.)
- Planning and Executing Communication and Media Actions on all Channels
- Packaging and Structural Design
- Assistance in Product/Service Development
Why Choose Us?
Infinity Ideas Management Services is a creatively driven IT Company, Business Consulting and Advertising Agency based in Chitwan (Nepal) that creates high-impact business solutions for both traditional and digital media to its clients.
The Brand Base-Audit is our flagship service, and where many of our Core Partners begin with us. It’s designed to Discover and Define your company’s “true brand.” It identifies the brand characteristics and story that exists in spite of ownership, management, or your employees’ brand assumptions. Organizations needing a top-to-bottom objective-and-candid assessment of their client experience, and their marketing journey will want to begin here. Most organizations choosing to undergo the Brand Base-Audit process are also excited about the valuable recommendations we provide to help them to their next steps. To increase the effectiveness of this deep-dive research into your brand’s essence, each Brand Base-Audit is customized to suit your industry and your concerns, while focusing on your long term goals and short term needs.
There are many aspects to a bran. The findings produced by our proprietary Brand Base-Audit provide the basis for open and honest conversation about your company’s characteristics and value proposition and its competitive weaknesses and challenges to growth, while uncovering your opportunities to evolve. For organizations challenged by internal brand disconnect, the Discovery findings provide guidance for developing training and immersion tools needed to realign your team’s expectations and behaviors with the true brand character of your organization.
We lead with strategy, and the Brand Base-Audit is necessary to prevent brand disconnect… Both internally and externally. Once you understand the journey your prospects have to take in order to become a customer, developing your marketing and branding initiatives becomes much easier.
The Brand Base-Audit provides:
- An understanding of where your brand is today
- Identification of your competition
- Mapping where and how clients interact with your marketing and branding (including sales)
- Identification of your most important Buyer/Customer
- The good and bad of your current branding and sales process
- Concisely stated recommendations for improvement
- The foundation for branding statements necessary for directing all marketing
- Hours of industry-leading advice that follows a goals-centric agenda