The new year is right around the corner. And Most of the Business are already prepared because there are many complexities and business are evolving day by day but the costumers are limited. To reach the customers we need to go with different options and digital marketing is one of the best solution to work with. And there are actually more interesting trends that will affect your marketing that no one is really talking about. So, what are these trends? What’s going to happen in 2021?
Social Media Marketing will Evolve
- Facebook marketing
- Twitter marketing
- Instagram marketing
- LinkedIn marketing
- Pinterest marketing
One of the most amazing things about social media marketing is how much it has evolved in such a quick timeframe. Something that barely existed a decade ago has become an inescapable necessity. One of the easiest ways to track this evolution is through the metrics used to measure marketing success over the years.
A decade ago, social media was largely uncharted territory—essentially free digital real estate for anyone to claim. Businesses that were on social media had a focus on narrow KPIs, such as obtaining more followers and growing their network, or simply just keeping their online profiles up-to-date.
As social media channels grew and increased in variety, content marketing gained more popularity amongst online marketing professionals. The social media strategy of businesses started to move from “vanity metrics” as marketers felt the pressure to demonstrate an ROI for their online efforts. Content marketing, such as blog posts and other content forms, were used to entice people back to the company website, where they could be turned into leads and sales. This meant the metric of choice was conversions, and the focus was more on sales.
- Both technology and customer expectations have advanced: Ten years ago, social media was less mobile—people needed to access their social media accounts via awkward feature phones or regular computers. Times have changed. According to Pew Research, only 35% of Americans owned smartphones in 2011, and that number has now risen to 77%. Customer expectations have advanced in tandem with the technology, with 42% of customers who complain on social media expecting a response within an hour. Has your social media strategy kept pace with your audience’s expectations?
- The customer’s voice is now as loud (or louder) than your company’s voice: In the early days of social media, companies were the broadcasters and customers were the audience. Now, the customer has a voice as loud as yours, and what used to be your audience has become your conversation partners. With the changes in algorithms on channels such as Facebook, your announcements get downgraded in visibility, but your conversations with your audience are still included in their message alerts (and the feeds of all their friends and followers). Basically, friendly is the new social media strategy.
- Data caught up with hunches: Many people had hunches about the value of customers, but you can now prove that engaged customers are worth significantly more to your company over time than your unengaged ones. Data and numbers are the heart of any good social media strategy. It turns out that being friendly and conversational is an amazing marketing tactic, as it builds engagement in your audience.
How Infinity Ideas will Solve the Digital Marketing Problem
Infinity Ideas Management Services is a creatively driven Business Consulting and Advertising agency based in Chitwan (Nepal) that creates high-impact business solutions for both traditional and digital media to its clients. We offer different services as: – Website Design – SEO – Digital Marketing – Research – Event Management – Branding – Consulting Services.
We are the team of Professionals and we help your Business grow in this competitive situation by the following measures:
- Social Media Management
- Detail Ad Targeting
- Customer Segmentation
- A/B Testing
- In depth Social Media Analytics
- Sentiment Analysis of Customer
- Brand Auditing
- SEO Auditing
- More advanced, dynamic and direct social ads
- Influencer’s Marketing
- Video content
- Integrating Your Customers
Thus, being the team of professionals we could help to give the greatest ROI by working together.